Trekincredible invites you to the trip for “KAAS Plateau” (Maharashtra’s valley of flowers) 25- 26th Sep 2021
Contribution – Rs.2500/-
Mode of Transport: Private AC Vehicle
Maximum Seats: 25
For booking, Please get in touch with us
Contribution INR 500
10.00 pm: Depart from Mumbai
The bus will leave from Dadar east Pritam hotel.
Pick up points will be notified later
05.00 am : Reach Satara
06.00 am : Breakfast
06.30 am : Move towards KAAS
12.00 pm: Lunch
12.30 pm: Depending on the availability of time we may visit one of the places between
Sajjangad, Thoseghar waterfalls or Chalkewadi windmills
02.00 pm: Return Journey
09.00 pm: Reach Mumbai
Drinking alcohol and smoking strictly not allowed.
We do take utmost care of every member of the group during the event, but still each
member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all.
For more info – call / WhatsApp – 9987096070 / 97693 45484
- Both ways transport from Dadar (E) by private AC vehicle
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and evening refreshments
- Mineral water, Soft Drinks
- Anything that is not mentioned under Inclusions
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel cost till Panvel and back.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks,
- bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Things to Carry
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc
- Water (2 ltr minimum)
- Towel/Napkins, Extra pair of clothes
- Good footwear(preferably Shoes)
- Slippers or floaters (optional)
- Personal medicines. (if u require usually/Optional)
- Wind Cheater
- Other things as per your choice